RF Calibration & Microwave Calibration Services
Tektronix provides complete, fully accredited RF / Microwave equipment calibration with state-of-the-art technology performed by seasoned experts. Tektronix has invested in highly automated RF calibration systems to provide fast, accurate and repeatable calibration within our nationwide network of ISO/IEC 17025 accredited labs or at your facility. Our team of account managers and service engineers will work with you to optimize your RF calibration program to minimize downtime and provide services when and how it is convenient for you.
Are You Ready to Talk?
Talk with an expert today to find out what Tektronix can do for you.
New from Tektronix!
Rugged mobile versions of the same advanced automated RF calibration stations found in our labs are now available for onsite calibration. The industry's most advanced RF calibration system can now be brought to your facility to calibrate your fixed-location instruments in place, saving you time and minimizing disruption.
- Up to 50 GHz
- Thousands of fully automated calibration procedures
- Thorough internal and external cleaning and inspections
- Nationwide on-site service (calibration certificates provided on-site)
- Comprehensive data sheets
- and much more!
RF / Microwave Calibration capabilities include:
- Power Sensor Calibration
- Spectrum Analyzer Calibration
- Network Analyzer Calibration
- Signal Generator Calibration
- Logic Analyzer Calibration
- Attenuator Calibration
- S-Parameter Test Set Calibration
- Distortion & Noise Meter Calibration
- and much more!
- Amplifier Research
- Rohde & Schwarz
- And many more!
Why Choose Tektronix for Multi-brand Services?
- Calibration services for equipment from 9,000-plus manufacturers—far more than just Tektronix!
- Extensive global service network—more than 100 points of service.
- Superior quality—181 ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accreditation parameters.
- 1,100-plus associates—highly skilled technicians and sales representatives.
- Flexible service delivery—seamless calibration services offered at a service center or at your facility.
- Asset management services including calibration program management with CalWeb®, equipment utilization optimization, push programs, procurement management, and more!
Get Started Today
Get a free quote for calibration or call 91-80-30792895
to speak directly with a customer service representative