Live Chat with Tek representatives. Available 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM IST
Sound Calibration Services
We can maintain the compliance of your sound level meters, sound calibrators and dosimeters to the required calibration standards. When health and safety matters, you can count on Tektronix to provide quality calibration with our ISO 9001 compliant quality management system and adherence to standards. Calibration testing is available to OSHA 29 CFR Part 1910.95; ANSI/ASA S1.40-2006 (R2016); ANSI/ASA S1.4-2014/IEC 61672-2013 and ANSI/ASA S3.6-2010 standards. Tektronix also supports traceable calibration for a range of microphones and pre-amps using manufacturer specifications.
Flexible service delivery options include local pickup/drop-off, onsite calibration at your facilities, mobile labs and a nationwide network of 28 accredited labs. We work hard to minimize your business risk and disruption with high quality fast turnarounds and duplicate test stations and labs, eliminating any single point of failure.
Tektronix provides accredited calibration capabilities traceable to the International System of Units (SI) through a National Metrology Institute (NMI) such as National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) using a robust quality management system. Tektronix labs are ISO/IEC 17025 accredited through A2LA.
Sound Equipment Serviced
- Sound Level Meters
- Sound Calibrators
- Sound Dosimeters
- Bruel & Kjaer
- Sper Scientific
- Simpson Electric
- Quad Tech
- Gen Rad (IET Labs, Inc.)
- Safety Contractors
- Aviation – Airlines
- Any industry where noise is a concern!
Why Choose Tektronix for Multi-brand Services?
- Tektronix is frequently chosen to provide services for companies in medical, defense, government, industrial, aviation, aerospace and hi-tech industries, from the largest Fortune 100, to small businesses.
- Calibration services for equipment from 9,000-plus manufacturers—far more than just Tektronix!
- Extensive global service network—more than 100 points of service.
- Superior quality—181 ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accreditation parameters.
- 1,100-plus associates—highly skilled technicians and sales representatives.
- Asset management services including calibration program management with CalWeb®, equipment utilization optimization, push programs, procurement management and more!
Get Started Today
Get a free quote for calibration or call 91-80-30792895
to speak directly with a customer service representative