Medical Devices and Systems
Helping You Create Innovative Products that are Effective and Safe
Today, many technologies are available for a wide range of medical sensing and imaging applications. Engineers responsible for the development of these medical devices and systems must ensure their products are effective, safe, and also cost-efficient.
A range of Tektronix instrumentation is being be used to further this innovation in health care. Our signal generators replicate sensor signals by creating a virtually unlimited number of signals - analog or digital, ideal or distorted, standard or custom. Our signal analysis tools allow you to see critical aspects of your signals, giving you the insight to increase the capabilities of your solutions, shorten your design cycle and ensure your products are safe and effective.
As the world’s leading manufacturer of oscilloscopes, Tektronix has always been at the forefront of electronics innovation. Our test and measurement tools are enabling advances in health care by bringing medical product ideas to life.
The top priority for medical device manufacturers is the health and safety of patients, and the accuracy and precision of the instruments used in production is of the utmost importance.
As a leading provider of calibration services and asset management for the medical device, biotech and hospital industries, we can keep your instruments working in like-new condition with ISO/IEC 17025 accredited calibration performed either onsite at your location or in our nationwide network of accredited calibration labs. Requirements for staying compliant with ISO 13485 and 21 CFR part 820 are written into the Tektronix quality manual, giving you peace of mind that your company's equipment is being calibrated to the necessary standard.
Managing your calibration program with CalWeb simplifies audits and inspections with quick and easy access to your instruments' service history. CalWeb is validated regularly to meet the requirements of 21 CFR Parts 11 and 820.
- Get an organization-wide view of your asset pool.
- Store calibration certificates and service records.
- Support out-of-tolerance investigations.
- Ensure compliance using flexible, customizable reporting.
Discover how the RSA306 can help you find interference faster than any other instruments.
Find out how the protocol trigger, decode and search capabilities of the popular MSO and DPO Series oscilloscopes solve serial bus integration and debug challenges of many buses such as I2C, SPI , USB, RS-232/422/485/UART, CAN, LIN, FlexRay, Ethernet, and I2S/LJ/RJ/TDM.
A useful wall chart that puts all frequency allocations by region right in front of your eyes! Updated 2015
- Oscilloscopes: 8 out of 10 engineers around the world trust our scopes to help them debug and test tomorrow's designs faster.
- Logic Analyzers: Breakthrough solutions for real-time digital systems analysis
- Spectrum Analyzers: Ensure your RF modules operate properly and easily find sources of intermittent interferences
- Signal Generators: World's fastest and most versatile signal generators for today's complex signals