- Upto 3x speed improvement for ADMOS and more than 2x for DMOS on new platform PQA600
- Input Spatial ROI feature: ability to choose and run measurement on Region of Interest in ref and test images
- Output Spatial ROI feature: ability to select and view the measurement scores for only a subset of image
- Output temporal ROI: ability to select and view overall score for any number of frames within temporal duration for which measurement is run
- Improved segment wise auto temporal alignment
- Auto temporal and spatial alignment from script
- Ctrl-C to stop script execution
- Graph view merged into charts pane in summary view
- Plot setup dialog to selectively view and edit traces of statistics of upto two measurement results
- Result csv cleaned up
- Fixed incorrect spatial correction issue when spatial shift values are -1
- Retaining the floating point precision while importing/exporting crop values from/to script to/from spatial tab
- No luma adjustment from spatial tab. To run auto alignment and correction for luma gain and offset, measurement needs to be edited and view node config to be changed.
- Fixed the issue of square root not being taken for stddev statistics.
- Fixed the issue of diff results from PQui and PQxml
- Version: V3.0
- Software Type: Application
- Release Date:
- Part Number: 063406604
This software applies to: PQA500
By downloading, you agree to the terms and conditions of the Software Download Agreement.
For programs licensed under the “GNU General Public License (GPL) or Lesser GNU General Public License (LGPL)” the complete corresponding sources are available. You can order a complete machine-readable copy of the source code from us for a period of three (3) years after download or receipt of the software, by sending a written request to:
Chief Intellectual Property
14150 SW Karl Braun Dr.
Beaverton, OR 97077
This offer is valid to anyone in receipt of this information.
Your request should include: the name of the product, (ii) your (company) name, and (iii) your return mailing and email address (if available).
Please note that we may charge you a fee to cover the cost of performing this distribution.