How do I source a 500ns 5 amp pulse on a Keithley Model 2520?
1. Set PW(Pulse Width) to 0000.5 uS.
2. Set DELAY to 000.10 mS.
3. Set TRIG COUNT to CONTINUOUS-PULSE or INFINITE.
4. For a single pulse set INIT to OFF. For multiple pulses set INIT to ON.
5. Set TRIGGER to appropriate event( IMMEDIATE, MANUAL, etc.).
6. Set VL to appropriate voltage level. Make sure it high enough to develop pulse voltage on the load.
7. Set IL to appropriate current level, in this case 5 A. Generally, make sure it is high enough to develop pulse voltage on the load.
8. Set detector levels(I and V) to develop the appropriate amount for the load.
This FAQ Applies to:
No product series
FAQ ID 471306View all FAQs »