What is the CD-ROM software used for?
The software packages provided on the CD-ROM perform a variety of functions. The TG700 must be connected to a network or using a crossover Ethernet cable to a PC. Then you can use the following programs.
- TG700Backup saves the configuration of the TG700 to the PC
- TG700Restore copies the configuration stored on the PC to the TG700
- TG700Duplicate copies a configuration of the TG700 to another TG700
- Remote control software allows the functions of the TG700 to be controlled by a user over the network
- TG700Comm allows download of signal files, logos and frame patterns to the TG700
- LogoGen creates Logo files from bit-mapped pictures (*.BMP)
- FrameGen creates frame-based pictures from bit-mapped pictures (*.BMP)
This FAQ Applies to:
Product Series: Sync Pulse Generator
FAQ ID 61211View all FAQs »