Save time, money, and hassle with a multi-year Total Product Protection plan. Whether your equipment has been sidelined by accidental damage, electrostatic discharge (ESD), electrical overstress (EOS), or by normal wear and tear, your investment is protected with Total Product Protection.
As part of the Total Product Protection plan, instruments that are sent in for repair will also receive firmware updates (when desired), safety modifications and any other necessary adjustments to maintain your instruments at peak performance. 1
Save 40% on 5 Year Total Product Protection until December 31, 2018!
Whether you are in a controlled lab or on the floor of a manufacturing plant, your equipment is subject to a variety of hazards, including being dropped, damaged in transit, poorly stored or worse. Any one of these factors can lead to thousands of dollars in on-demand repair or replacement costs.
Unplanned expenses are reduced and your investment is protected when you choose Total Product Protection from Tektronix. Accidents happen, but we've got you covered.
Total Product Protection can be ordered at time of instrument purchase or anytime throughout the life of the instrument.
The Ultimate Solution
- 3 or 5 year protection plan
- Coverage from wear and tear
- Covers damage caused by ESD or EOS events 1
- Single point of contact to manage your service journey
- Return shipping at no cost
- Includes calibration (if necessary) and adjustments to published accuracy specifications
How It Works
- Step 1: Call 1-800-833-9200 to schedule repairs.
- Step 2: Ship your equipment to the nearest repair depot.
- Step 3: Our expert technicians will diagnose and repair your instrument. We’ll clean, calibrate (if necessary) and ship your equipment back to you at no charge.
- Step 4: If Tektronix cannot fix your instrument, we will replace it.
All repair work includes any calibration and adjustments necessary to restore your instrument to published accuracy specifications, ensuring that all measurement results can be trusted. Calibrations are performed under ISO 9001:2015 Registered Quality System and in compliance with metrology standards:
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- ANSI/NCSL Z540.1-1994(R2002)
Which Plan is Right for You?
Our factory warranty covers your equipment from failures and design flaws. In addition, there are several service options which can extend your warranty coverage and avoid costly repairs. Pick the plan that best suits your needs [ 3 or 5 year options available ]:
Service Plan Feature
(Opt. T3, T5)
(Opt. G3, G5)
(Opt. EW, 3Y-EW,
(Opt. R3, R5)
|Extension of factory warranty|
|Protection from manufacturer defects|
|Free factory certified calibration with repair (if necessary)|
|Free in-country shipping|
|Priority on-bench service|
|Coverage of user-caused EOS and ESD damage|
|Coverage from accidental damage|
|Coverage from normal wear and tear|
|Loaner unit during repair shipped within 48 hours|
Total Product Protection can be added as an option using the ordering nomenclature below with selected Tektronix instruments.
|Opt. T3||The 3 year Total Product Protection Plan includes repair-or-replacement coverage from wear and tear, accidental damage, ESD or EOS. Guarantees faster repair time than without coverage.|
|Opt. T5||The 5 year Total Product Protection Plan includes repair-or-replacement coverage from wear and tear, accidental damage, ESD or EOS. Guarantees faster repair time than without coverage.|
1 Certain limits apply, see program terms for details.
Service plans may not be available in certain geographies. Please check with the local country/regional sales office for confirmation.
Do you already have a service agreement with us? Renew today to continue to receive the benefits of Tektronix and Keithley Services.
- Free shipping and priority service
- Lock in pricing with multiyear agreements
- 3 or 5 year options available
- Knowledgeable technicians who work closely with product engineering
- Quick and convenient service - there when you need it!